Channel Update: 09/07/2017

Dette emne indeholder 0 svar, har 1 stemme og blev senest opdateret af  JoeClark 6 år, 8 måneder siden.
Oprettet af
JoeClark
Participant

Okay so I haven’t updated in a while so I would like to give out an update on the current plans for what I am about to do this year. Cause of the recent E3 events I want to talk about my opinions on it on my Youtube channel. Also because of the E3 events I want to play through the original Evil Within, Destiny and also Ni No Kuni games before I play the sequels. I am sorry that I didn’t make a proper update but that is because I am still playing through Akiba’s Beat and also I got my PSN Plus Membership sorted out Brand Storytelling Video Marketing  and got my free games from it. I also got games I am not looking forward to doing, these are the Final Fantasy XV DLC games and also the Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Remake. All I can say is that I am in for tons of pain from playing games. Don’t worry I will kill Van and his party members like I have done before and I will do the same to Noctis and his buddies when all the worthless DLC storylines are finished. I hope I can make frequent updates to keep you guys up to date on the content I upload on my channels.

Du skal være logget ind for at fortsætte